Our goal is to recommend the best of New York. If a venue rated below a ’3′ for quality of food or drinks, you won’t find it on our site. Here’s how we are ratings each establishment:
Atmosphere is as important as the food
- Young, hip? Dated?
- Romantic? Dive?
- Intimate? Group hot spot?
- Exposed brick? Ultra mod?
- Live music?
Food and Drinks
Taste, Quality and Innovation
- 1: Send it back!
- 2: Edible
- 3: Pleasantly surprised
- 4: Stellar! Wouldn’t change a thing.
- 5: Mind Blowing and Life Changing
Service can Make or Break a Night
- 1: Was that serious? Nada!
- 2: Leav’em a Euro
- 3: Gratuity included
- 4: Double the tax and then some
- 5: The New Yorker 25-30%
Guam or the East Village? A rating of convenience and access to local fun
- 1: Country – Like a night out in Siberia
- 2: State- Bring your GPS
- 3: City- 10 min ride to fun.
- 4: Neighborhood- Centrally located!
- 5: Block- Fun is right next door!
Restaurant Return Rate
The most important take away from a night out- Would you go back?
- Red light: Hells no!
- Yellow light: If I was in the area
- Green light: See you for breakfast!