Arte Around the Corner
274 Columbus Avenue, NYC
Italian, Coffee/Wine, Manhattan
Seating inside is tight and the locals certainly have the place on lockdown. Sit outside. Enjoy the people watching and extra space while having one of the young, attractive and extremely experienced baristas behind the counter whip your drink up exactly how you like it. There is an assortment of baked goods and simple, but tasty snacks with an Italian flare. At night, the place becomes a quaint wine bar with a great ambiance.
What we ate…
- Iced Cappuccinos (A+L)
- Panini Flat Bread with Roasted Eggplant, Goat Cheese and Pesto (A+L)
- Ham and Cheese Croissant (A+L)
A: My iced cappuccino was ridiculously good and I was very surprised at how tasty the food was. The panini was as delicious as it sounds. This place might blow Starbucks away…
L: With the quality of Starbucks getting worse and worse, having a local coffee shop that properly prepares your coffee drinks is a true find. Throw in some fresh food and good service and you have got yourself a keeper.
- The Scene- Relaxed, A Locals Neighborhood Hang Out
- Food/Drinks- 3.5: Pleasantly Stellar!
- Tip Worthy- 5: The New Yorker 25-30%
- Coordinates- 4: Neighborhood – Centrally located… lots to do
- Restaurant Return Rate- Green light
- Price per person- $15 for coffee, food and tip