A Mano Osteria and Wine Bar
13550 Main Road, Mattituck
Italian, Wine, Suffolk
Heading out to Long Island Wine Country? After hours of drinking, finish off your tour of the vineyards with a meal at this picturesque North Fork retreat. This quaint and cozy restaurant features tons of local wines, produce and seafood presented in an authentic Tuscan style. The vibe is casual and relaxed, with dining inside and on the front patio. Stop by for a glass (or a bottle…) at the wine bar, some classic pizzas or fresh, home made gnocchi. My favorite was the long island duck… it is awesome and local!
- The Scene- Relaxed and local… North shore all the way.
- Food and Drinks- 4: Stellar! Wouldn’t change a thing. Super fresh ingredients!
- Tip Worthy- 4: Double the tax and then some… for a small place, they handled our large group of 12 very well.
- Coordinates- 3: City- 10 Minute Ride to Fun. Mattituck isn’t exactly close, but vineyards, farm stands, plenty of shopping and even an aquarium are all close by.
- Restaurant Return Rate- Green light. See you tomorrow for a cheese plate and a bottle of Long Island Riesling on the patio.